- What's New
- Message from Kate
Designed to chase away fears of the dark, this cute little fox lights up with a small shake and stays lit for 15 minutes. Perfect for weaning young children off a permanent night light. Battery operated and portable so the child can turn it on with a quick shake and bring it with them to find their parents in the middle of the night,
Non-toxic and does not get warm so safe to use under the covers.
Height: 12cm. Requires 3 x AAA batteries, not included
Suitable for 3+